Procedures and Services

Useful information and access to services

Consumer transfer

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
( 0 Rating )
Pin It

Documents to be presented by consumers who move from another Office.

• Identity card of the appearing party.
• Identity card, updated by the address of the house where the discharge will take place, of all the components of the nucleus.
• Model 6 Withdrawal from the Office where it was withdrawn.
• Notebook for Food Products, in the case of recognition of the nucleus due to a change of address.
• Some document that proves the legal occupation of the house, in the name of the person requesting to be head of the nucleus, issued by the Institute of Housing and Notaries.
• If the document of the legality of the dwelling is in the name of a minor under the age of 16, it will also be necessary to present the document that accredits the applicant as guardian of the minor and the Identity Card of said tutor updated by the address of the dwelling of which the minor owns.
• Stamp stamp for $ 5.00 CUP.

Did you find useful the information published on this portal?

Is there an error on this page? Help us improve