Natural Persons: Vehicle in good technical and clean condition, identity card, vehicle circulation, if there is a special power of attorney or its power of attorney, the attorney with all the required documents.
Legal Persons: all documents of the vehicle to be processed, representative's credential, vehicle circulation and this in good technical and clean condition.
Procedures that are carried out:
1. Transfer: $ 60.00 CUP All notary documents must be presented, plus bank payment.
2. Change of entity name: $ 5.00 CUP. For legal entities, the resolutions issued by the highest body.
3. Color change: $ 10.00 CUP. The vehicle is correctly painted and without excessive attachments (flags, signs or other visible objects).
4. Engine or body recording: $ 20.00 CUP. In legal entities, when it is for sheet metalwork, a document issued by the institution that carried out the work, signed by its managers, should be presented, in the event that it is purchased without numbering, the invoice must specify that it does not have a number. In the private sector, the number of the engine or body will be recorded to which the recording is approved by the inspectors and chiefs.
5. Fuel change: $ 20.00 CUP. This is done when the vehicles make a change of engine and fuel in the State and private sector, transport files are prepared, presented the document of the FICAV.
6. Model change: $ 20.00 CUP. This procedure is when the vehicles continue with the same brand, the corresponding factors must be presented for both sectors.
7. Brand change: $ 20.00 CUP. The corresponding invoices will be presented in the legal sector.
8. Body change: $ 20.00 CUP. In the legal sector, the corresponding company invoices and documents will be presented.
9. Change of class / type: $ 10.00 CUP. For both sectors documents issued by transport.
10. Tonnage change: $ 20.00 CUP. For both sectors documents issued by transport.
11. Initial Registration: $ 40.00 CUP. Both sectors will be presented presenting official documents (purchase invoice).
12. License change: $ 40.00 CUP. It is done when changes are made to any data on the vehicle.
13. Sheet change: $ 40.00 CUP. It is done when required for both sectors.
14. Duplicate of circulation license: $ 80.00 CUP. It will be carried out for both sectors due to loss or deterioration of the same.
15. Duplicate sheet metal: $ 80.00 CUP. It will be carried out for both sectors due to loss or deterioration of the same.
16. Engine change: $ 10.00 CUP. They will be carried out to both sectors presenting documents issued by transport or invoices when it is the same brand and fuel. The FICAV document will be required for both sectors.
17. Re-registration: $ 10.00 CUP. For both sectors
18. Reinspection: $ 5.00 CUP. For both sectors.
19. I certify: $ 5.00 CUP. Archives officials will be requested personally presenting the required documentation for both sectors.
20. Sticker change: $ 5.00 CUP. It is made to both sectors when it is past due or impaired.
21. Cancellation of the vehicle: $ 5.00 CUP. This will be carried out for the state sector presenting all the documents approved by the entity's highest body. For individuals by insurance or voluntarily.
22. Engine change (turning fund): to be carried out by decree 320 of 2013 between individuals.